We are well connected by plane, train, bus or car.
The nearest airports to Benlloch – the meeting point – are:
- Castellón airport (CDT) (the nearest – 15 km).
- Valencia airport (VLC) (107 km).
- Reus airport (REU) (175 km).
There are several flights from Scandinavia to these airports with 1 connecting flight in European cities. Several airlines, including SAS, Norwegian and Ryanair.
Other airports with direct flights from Oslo:
- Alicante airport (ALC) (285 km): Norwegian, Ryanair, SAS.
- Barcelona airport (BCN) (250 km): Norwegian, SAS.
We will pick you up at Castellón or Valencia airports. From other airports, you could take the train or the bus to Valencia or Castellón. We will pick you up at the train or bus station. You could also rent a car and drive to us.
Equipment you should bring:
- Comfortable clothes for riding: regular riding trousers, chaps, boots/shoes comfortable (and safe) for riding and maybe some hiking.
- Riding helmet (optional for adults but recommendable).
- Rain jacket and wind clothing (just in case).
- Small plastic bottle with water for the day (should fit inside a small saddlebag).
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat or cap.
- Camera and small binoculars.
No need to bring towels or linens.
Meals: Local dishes and possibility of vegetarian food (tell us if you eat eggs, milk and/or fish).